SWING WITH THE MARKET
THE SYSTEMS WHICH WILL CHANGE YOUR VIEW TOWARDS THE STOCK MARKET.
The main objective of this program is to impart knowledge to our customers in technical analysis and help them in understanding certain concepts, techniques and methods related to trading and/or investing.
Who can join this course?
» You are a trader/investor in the markets.
» You are working for a brooking house/bank/mutual fund/financial institution.
» Who want to make TRADING as a career.
60 Hours (40 sessions of 1.5 hours each) (Timings can be flexible as per the trainee and trainer's work schedule)
A very basic understanding of candlesticks and indicators. Options basic knowledge mandatory
Program Fees: Rs. 50,000/- per student
2 Students: Pay Rs. 95,000 Only!
3 Students: Pay Rs. 1,35,000 Only!
Students can avail 5% discount, if fees paid in 1 installment.
Overview of Course
This program aims to enable the individuals to understand the advanced concepts of Charting. It is designed to impart knowledge to the participants so as to enable them in effective decision making and making sustained profit in intraday, swing and positional time frame.
- Doji, Spinning Top, Hammer, Engulfing usage for SWING trading.
- Valid breakout.
- Role reversal.
VOLUME – THE KEY FACTOR.
- As early indicator for breakout and for Trend reversal.
- To identify TOP-BOTTOM.
IDENTIFYING SPEED IN THE TREND
(CRITICAL FOR SWIMG TRADING)
- RSI Settings for SWING. Range.
- RSI SWING STRATEGY – Confluence of Timeframes.
- RSI move.
- RSI reverse strategy – With SL, Target & period.
- Divergence from SWING perspective.
- RSI MD strategy.
- Short-term SWING strategy.
- BBSW strategy.
- Confluence of Timeframes strategy.
- Trend reversal identification.
TRENDLINES, TREND CHANNELS, MULTIPLE TREND CHANNELS.
- Rules, Significance,
- Violation & Filtration rules.
- Role reversal.
- Trende channel & multiple trend channels.
FIBBONACCI – IN ADVANCE WAY.
- Projection and Retracement. Important levels for SWING trading.
- 6 STRATEGIES for swing and positional trading.
TIME ANALYSIS / MARKET CYCLE.
- Calculation of trending months for particular sector.
- Important time zones.