Semi Advance Technical Course
To create/increase awareness about the importance & benefits of Advance Technical Analysis to improve sustainable profitability in swing and intraday trading.
Who can join this course?
» You are fresher to markets.
» You are a trader/investor in the markets.
» You are working for a brooking house/bank/mutual fund/financial institution.
» Who want to make 2 nd source of income
10 sessions of 1.5 hours each (Total 15 Hours) (Timings can be flexible as per the trainee and trainer’s work schedule)
very basic understanding of how the financial markets function.
Program Fees: Rs.18,000/- per student
2 Students: Pay Rs. 34,000 Only!
3 Students: Pay Rs. 48,000 Only!
Overview of Course
The main objective of this programme is to make people aware about swing and positional trading. Make them confident to spot high probability opportunities in the market irrespective of market’s direction. And to generate regular income source by using simple yet effecting setups.
- Basic understanding of the Indian stock market. How to put BUY / SELL ORDER? Etc.
- Basic difference between Technical & Fundamental Analysis.
- Introduction to Dow Theory.
- Construction of candlestick patterns.
- 42 Important Reversal & Continuation with extremely profitable trading strategies like:
- Engulfing patterns.
- Spinning Top
- Shooting star
- Inverted Hammer
- Piercing & Dark cloud Cover
- Harami Patterns
- Star patterns
- Tower Top & Bottoms
- Dumpling top & Fry pan Bottoms
- Shaven Top & Bottom
- Counterattack Lines
- Hammer etc.
- Use of Momentum Indicators to identify speed & trend reversals
- RSI – Momentum indicator.
- Volume Analysis – Early indicator before price.
- Moving Average (SMA)-As a Trend identifier, and as a Stop Loss.
- ADX & DMI – Trend deciding factor & it’s strength.
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Parabolic SAR
- Donchian Channels- For Positional buyers ( In cash ).
- Volatility indicator – Bollinger bands for trend reversal.
- Exit strategy in different timeframes. Use of STOP-LOSS.
- Practical training on how to trade on equity & FNO market.
- How to create an efficient trading system to generate regular income source in intraday & swing trading using candlesticks, momentum indicators & Fibonacci projection/retracement.
- How to select stocks for Buying/Short selling for intraday & Swing trading using stock screeners.
- How to use Fibonacci projections & retracements to identify Swing and positional targets (Resistance & Support).
- Practical live market training experience on swing & intraday charts.
- Practical exercise over 50 stocks from swing & intraday trading perspective.
- 2 Intraday strategy